All-inclusive Casino Payment Options at Canadian Online Casinos
Sifting through the abundant collection of online websites for the best place to play can be puzzling. That is if the person doing the selection does not know which aspects separate a competent platform from a dubious one.
However, players who know what factors they should prioritize, know that the efficiency of making deposits and cashing out winnings is one of the most important factors to be considered.
For casinos to support swift deposits and cashouts, they offer players many casino payment options.
Popular choices of making deposits include traditional banking methods, e-wallet payments, and cryptocurrency.
This page lists casino payment options that have grown in popularity in Canadian Online casinos
Casino Payment Options for Players Inside Canada
- Debit and Credit Cards: Credit cards and debit cards have existed for a long time. They link up to the client's bank account. Mastercard and Visa are well-known names in Canada and other countries, as the easiest accessible credit and debit card options. Depositing or withdrawing funds from a casino account with this method takes a while depending on the site. Security concerns have also been raised over the use of the cards
- E-wallets: Electronic funds transfers have gained popularity as fast and secure ways of moving funds. Big names in this space include SticPay, EcoPayz, MuchBetter, Web Money, and Jeton. Most of the E-wallet providers have developed apps for clients to ease doing business. Some Ewallets like Skrill and Neteller are no longer supported in Canadian Casinos. Players need to check which e-wallets are supported in the casinos where they play to avoid inconveniences
- Pre-Paid Cards- This option has been famed for its capability to control players who tend to exceed their spending limit when placing wagers. The player only loads what they wish to spend and when the funds get depleted, they have to reload the card before they can place more bets. Available pre-paid cards suitable for Canadian players include PaySafe card, Revolut, and AstroPay
- Bank Transfers- Selected Canadian banks allow direct wire transfers from a player's account to the casino's bank account with the details of the customer highlighted. This is an old method and takes a longer time. Safety is guaranteed in this method by ensuring that the customer's account details don't get exposed to any other party
- Mobile Money Transfers- Carriers that provide mobile money transfer services for their customers are also supported in some Canadian online casinos. A good example of this service is the Boku service which is widely used
- Cryptocurrency transfers: Players who own cryptocurrency wallets like Bitcoin, Etherium, and Litecoin can also transfer funds to selected casinos. Cryptocurrency payments are safe, fast and secure. Players who do not have experience using crypto should proceed with caution before selecting this as their preferred mode of payment because cryptos tend to be volatile
Making payments is the first step towards making money by playing online. With the wide range of payment options, players are spoilt for choice. Playing at a provider that supports many options for payments gives players the freedom of switching between different platforms. Players can get recommendations about the best payment options for Canadian Casinos to ensure that they use the most efficient method when making payments.